10 Things you need to know about SEXUAL ASSAULT
1.Go with a group of friends or to a public place if on a first or blind date
2. Make sure your cell phone is charged and you have money for a taxi.
3. Understand that alcohol and drugs can impair your ability to make clear decisions as well as lower sexual inhibitions.
4. Keep your drink with you at all times at a bar or party.
5. Don't accept drinks from people you don't know well or trust.
6. Be aware of your sexual limits. Communicate them firmly and directly.
7. Know that you have a right to say "NO" no matter what.
8. Leave immediately and go to a safe place if a situation seems suspicious or dangerous.
9. Let friends know if you plan on going somewhere with someone, where you're going, and when you'll be back.
10. If you are sexually assaulted, report it right away. If you've been raped. don't clean up, change clothes, or tamper with evidence. Call 911 and go to the emergency room immediately.